Join our Online Community now!Our goal is to educate and inspire! Therefore we offer you, next to our yearly course in Maastricht, a new EVC online community.
EVC 2013 GALLERY
DownloadsEVC2014 Preliminary Program (4 Mb) Symposium Vaattoegang (802 kb) Pre-EVC Spinal Cord Symposium (574 kb) EVC 2013 statistics (316 kb)
Welcome to EVC 2014: focus on learning by training!
EVC 2014 will be presented on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday May 12-14 in Maastricht,
the Netherlands. The UEMS Section and Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the FEBVS assessment at EVC on Sunday, May 11.
EVC 2014 will offer:
- More than 90 invited lectures on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects
- Arterial, venous and vascular access textbooks
- Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
- Program integration with medical industry (educational grants and training sessions)
- Vascular Master Classes on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
- Venous Master Classes
- Vascular Access Master Class on human cadaver models
- Wound management workshops
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- More than 1700 participants (in 2013).
Our goal is to educate and inspire.
The main goal of EVC is to provide theoretical and practical education via a high level post-graduate course. This offers participants the most recent knowledge of arterial, venous and vascular access subjects.
In addition to the invited lectures, instructive edited videos on the different vascular procedures, master classes and many workshops, all participants receive the high level quality textbook at registration. Furthermore, we offer and promote challenging case discussions in small groups where you can share your views and experience together with the experts in the field. Finally, our industry partners will inform you of their latest products and developments during their workshops.
On behalf of all course directors,
we look forward to welcome you
at our 18th European Vascular Course,