Join our Online Community now!Our goal is to educate and inspire! Therefore we offer you, next to our yearly course in Maastricht, a new EVC online community.
EVC 2014 GALLERY
DownloadsEVC 2015 Preliminary Program (6 Mb) EVC 2014 Statistics (173 kb)
Welcome to EVC 2015: focus on learning by training!
EVC 2015 will be presented on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday March 8-10 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The UEMS Section and Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the FEBVS assessment at EVC on Saturday, March 7.
EVC 2015 will offer:
- More than 90 invited lectures on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects
- Arterial, venous and vascular access textbooks
- Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
- Program integration with medical industry
- Vascular Master Classes on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
- Venous Master Classes
- Vascular Access Master Class on human cadaver models
- Wound management workshops
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- More than 1800 participants (in 2014).
Our goal is to educate and inspire.
The main goal of EVC is to provide theoretical and practical education via a high level post-graduate course. This offers participants the most recent knowledge on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects.
In addition to the invited lectures, instructive edited videos, master classes and workshops, all participants receive the high level quality textbook at registration. Furthermore, we offer and promote challenging case discussions in small groups where you can share your views and experience together with the experts in the field. Finally, our industry partners will inform you on their latest innovations and developments during their workshops.
We look forward to welcome you at our 19th European Vascular Course!