Special Events: André Rieu and 20th EVC Anniversary CocktailOn Monday, March 7, at 11h00, our special guest will be the world famous violinist, conductor and orchestra leader André Rieu. On Sunday March 6, immediately following the program, we will celebrate our 20th EVC anniversary in the exhibition area.
EVC 2015 GALLERY
DownloadsEVC 2016 Preliminary Program (7 Mb) EVC 2015 Statistics (155 kb)
Welcome to EVC 2016: focus on learning by training!
Enclosed you will find the preliminary program of EVC 2016 (click here), which will be presented on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday March 6-8 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The UEMS Section and Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the FEBVS assessment at EVC on Saturday, March 5.
EVC 2016 will offer:
- More than 90 invited lectures on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects
- Arterial, venous and vascular access textbooks
- Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
- Program integration with medical industry
- Vascular Master Classes on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
- Venous Master Classes
- Vascular Access Master Class on human cadaver models
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- Almost 2000 participants (in 2015)
- International Compression Club meeting (ICC).
Our goal is to educate and inspire
The main goal of EVC is to provide theoretical and practical education offering participants the most recent knowledge on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects.
In addition to the invited lectures, instructive edited videos, master classes and workshops, all participants receive the high level quality textbook at registration. Furthermore, we offer and promote challenging case discussions in small groups where you can share your views and experience together with the experts in the field. Finally, our industry partners will inform you on their latest innovations and developments during their workshops.
We look forward to welcome you at our 20th European Vascular Course!