Goal: to discuss and demonstrate radiation safety principles and angiographic imaging skills for peripheral and aortic endovascular procedures, via case demonstrations using ANGIO Mentor endovascular simulator. Following the workshop, pre-registered participants will be able to connect to an e-simulation (cloud-based) site and practice a hands-on simulated virtual task.
- Radiation safety principles
- Hands-on case presentation of a simulated SFA case with emphasis on radiation safety principles
- Lower extremity angiographic imaging – Iliac/SFA case – demonstration using a simulated case
- EVAR angiography principles for accurate stent-graft deployment: real case presentation (video)
- EVAR Angiography demonstration using a simulated case
- Demonstration of an e-simulation (cloud-based) case hands-on task
A PDF specifying basic radiation safety is available down below.
A link for e- simulation login: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EVC-Simulation-Hands-on
Studio seats: 18
Online participants: unlimited
|Files for this session|