Due to restrictions in shipping of training material, studio seats for this workshop are available for European delegates only.
Goal: to perform a vascular anastomosis and to learn how to use the Flixene AV-access graft in vascular access surgery.
Hands-on workshop (surgical instruments required)
- Preparation of hands-on exercise
- Prerecorded video of Flixene implantation
- Hands-on practice with samples and vascular jig clipboard, guided by live video recording from studio
- Inspection of arteriovenous anastomosis (contest)
- Presentation of evidence on early cannulation grafts
Preparation: see "Additional Information"
Studio seats: 18
Online participants: unlimited