Welcome to the 24th European Vascular Course
EVC 2020 will be taking place on March 22-24 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The European Cardiovascular Course (ECC) is organized back-to-back with EVC and addresses ascending aorta and aortic arch pathologies. The UEMS Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the European vascular surgery examinations at EVC on Saturday, March 21.
This year, MedTech Europe has classified EVC as a Third Party Organized Procedure Training, allowing member medical companies to financially support delegates to participate at EVC (travel, hospitality, registration fee).
EVC 2020 will offer:
Vascular Access program
- 38 invited lectures on vascular access subjects
- New workshops including hands-on training stations and case-based discussions on a basic and advanced level
- Edited video’s on open and percutaneous vascular access procedures
- Vascular access master class on human cadaver models
- Dialyses nurses session and workshops
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- More than 2000 participants
- More than 250 workshops
We look forward to welcome you at our 24th European Vascular Course!
Maarten Snoeijs and Jan Tordoir on behalf of all EVC directors