Welcome to the 24th
European Vascular Course
EVC 2020 takes place on June 21-23 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The UEMS Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the European vascular surgery examinations at EVC on Wednesday, June 24.
This year, MedTech Europe has classified EVC as a Third Party Organized Procedure Training, allowing member medical companies to financially support delegates to participate at EVC (travel, hospitality, registration fee).
EVC 2020 will offer:
Vascular Access program
- 38 invited lectures on vascular access subjects
- New workshops including hands-on training stations and case-based discussions on a basic and advanced level
- Edited video’s on open and percutaneous vascular access procedures
- Vascular access master class on human cadaver models
- Dialyses nurses session and workshops
- Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
- More than 2000 participants
- More than 250 workshops
We look forward to welcome you at our 24th
European Vascular Course!
Maarten Snoeijs and Jan Tordoir on behalf of all EVC directors